Friday, May 4, 2007

"I Know You From Somewhere" or You Say This is Opening Night?

Let's play true or false....

1. I just ate a great deal of fake cheese with a fork.
2. I tailed Hal Prince like it was my job at the opening night party. He did press interviews. My boss was like "Um how did you get Hal to interview?
3. I ate a bunch of food in the corner of the opening night party...alone. I totally stuffed my face - it was great.
4. I introduced myself to John Shearer as we did both go to CMU.
5. The words "Excuse me, Ms. Bacall (as in Lauren)" and "Sorry Mr. Lipton (as in James) were uttered.
6. I couldn't fit the backdrop in the elevator.
7. The other backdrop was wrinkly.
8. A new backdrop was make of window card posters.
9. I have a gi-normus "I want to fool around with you crush" not a "I want to relationship with you" crush on a co-worker.
10. I got an unsolicted apartment offer from a coworker/beginning to be friend.
11. Someone in telemarketing at MTC also went to school with me....and she recognized me.
12. My boss said "You get a gold star for tonight".
13. I really like my job....

Oh heavens....they are all true.

No comments: