Thursday, June 21, 2007

And all this time I thought I didn't like motorcycles...

Um... so I just found out this kid I went to a study abroad program with got a ducati. I thought I was not a huge fan of motorcycles. I've had multiple opportunities to ride on one with various men in various countries and never said yes.

Except I just looked at this guy's online photos (on Facebook...shhhh) of him and his Ducati and now...um...I want to ride on his Ducati.

He's hot. And kind of an asshole. But a hot asshole.

I guess motorcycles are hot when the guy on them is hot.

Weirdness.

I keep seeing all these people from television at work today:

So far I've seen people from "Who's the Boss?", "Veronica Mars", and "That 70s Show".

I'm cranky and have drank too much coffee.

A haiku:

Confused and cranky,
Need sex, sleep, and ice cream treat,
Mid-twenties slump time.

No comments: