Sunday, March 18, 2007

And then you realize at the end of the day you are still by yourself and you have a bruise on your butt.

St P's Day:

My ex-boyfriend's bro bought me a beer.
My crush called me.
My best friend walked several blocks to buy me pizza.
A perfect stranger bought me a guiness.
Several man-boys talked to me which motivated me to talk to other man boys instead.
I smooozhed with a cute irish waiter.
A new friend gave me champagne and bought me a beer.

So how come I can't be happy....actually it's just amazing I'm not totally hungover.

Besides the fact that I did wipe out on the icy sidewalk today/tonight the whole St. Patrick's Day turned out quite fun.

Emotions are not simple and that my friends, is why I am a mini mess. Also FYI don't watch the movie called "The Breakup". Bad news bears.

Sigh.

No comments: