Saturday, March 3, 2007

My life in a series of quotes....

"I mean I met this one hipster kid, but he made chandeliers for fun and he got real excited about the fact I buy beads....so he wasn't really pretentious."

"Why don't you like mussels?" "Because they taste like the SEA!"

"It feels like a warm baby bird." "Well if you start eating baby birds, don't tell me."

"So do you like watching movies...because I do!"

"The film was shooting in this abandoned factory in Jersey..."

"I had this dream last night that I made you really mad....are we ok?" "Yeah we haven't talked in two days, we're cool."

"You may have a published play, but you still have a hole in your pants."

"I said I want to work in advertising because its neat." "I'm going to assume that is the Cliff Notes and you didn't really say that."

'These things come from somewhere...it's not like you woke up one morning and said "Today I will exert emotional pressure on him" and then ate a bowl of cereal."

No comments: