Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Possibility might be the sexiest thing of all.

Yep. I really am moving on.

I kind of love my job. I kind of made some mistakes today, but people were still nice and no one freaked out.

Plus we get more opportunities to change the PLAYBILL.

I have talked to my ex boyfriend - you know the one that I think logically I am supposed to hate - for two days online. Weird. I think it's weird. I don't think I should be, but it's very easy and there is a whole friendship set of rules already established.

I need to deal with this weird man/boy situation I got myself in this weekend. It could go in many directions. Hmmmm much too soon to deal with actual dating. I think I need to eat pasta...that is the best solution. Definitely learned about situations I don't want to be in, and some that I would really like to be in again.

I wanted to buy a purse. I looked online. I found the purse I wanted. I really liked it. I went to the store where the purse is supposed to be. The purse wasn't there. Apparently the patterns get changed every month. I really really liked it. I don't think I can have it. It is sad.

An old school roller skating rink is closing soon in Brooklyn. I want to go and skate middle school style and hot damn, I want to wear an outfit. Historically accurate skating outfit of course.

PASTA.

No comments: