Sunday, March 11, 2007

Drinks and Tassels...

I officially went to my first burlesque show, which is probably a good trainer for the day when I actually step into a strip club...oy vey. I had a good time, a little overwhelming in that I saw more breasts than I have in a while and so many tassels...but it didn't bother me...was it bad that I was thinking second job as a burlesque dancer. I was pretty happy about the fact that I knew more people at the party than expected- I was afraid it would be nervewracking.

On a frustrating note I have to find more props again. It is hard to find very specific items on a small budget. BUT I do enjoy the fringe benefits such as the experience of seeing some good acting and people that seem very happy to tell the story of "As You Like It" and my crush on both one of the actors and the sound designer...it's jus tnice to be able to have crushes again.

No comments: