Wednesday, April 11, 2007

short and sweet.

All I've wanted to do lately is write...and read, but mostly write. Sadly, it's been a long day and I can't write without sacrificing my productivity at the first quote day. As a result, you get a list of things....

1. The celebrities at the opening night tonight were Nathan Lane, Anna Paquin, and Kieran Culkin.....they seemed small somehow. Oh well. I ran into Kieran's friend... that was the extent of contact. I also saw David Harrower, the playwright.

2. Orginally I planned on going to the show tonight but then I drank and kicked it with some coworkers instead....long story short...these MTC peeps will definitely be a good time.

3. I think...I don't know...but a flirtation began with a boy....it was interesting...curious if it is in my head or real... fun though.

4. I'm kind of loving my job. I feel like I only know what is going on 1/2 the time, so I'm just glad I haven't been fired.

Oh man...so much more to write about.....
relationships
perception of things
space age hair products (shut up, you'll understand later)
freedom
sadness
the replacement by fat norwegian girls.

peace yo.

No comments: