Thursday, February 22, 2007

Astronaut Love Triangle Wins Best Team Name!

A list in no particular order of things that make me happy today:

1. Pub Quizzes
2. How perfect strangers can be really helpful when you need to find a T-Mobile Store
3. Cleaning a house, if it is with one of your best friends, is really fun.
4. Crepes
5. Trying on dresses

I sent some angry emails, but I feel a lot better now because I've finally said everything I need to say to the ex. I think it is impossible to break up and be friends right away, but with time who knows....although I think this situation might be extra hard given the circumstances.

I feel it is important to say what you need to say in these situations...the only person you have to live with is yourself in the end. And now I feel I can.

Now that the phone mystery is solved, I can finally get on with my life and apply for jobs...the list is endless which is a really good thing.

Here is a stupid pet peeve I have....if you are using a photo someone else took, credit them when appropriate.

Ok gotta read the papers, current events are important especially when it comes to pub quizzes.

No comments: