Friday, February 16, 2007

To the TORTIES!

Having been at the Galapagos Art Space last night in Williamsburg, it seemed only appropriate to toast the tortoises (as in the Galapagos Tortoise) which became the war cry of "to the TORTI" because who doesn't like a little innocent creative plural making.

I also enjoyed the moments of "Look at that dude....Look at all his HAIR!" and I began to judge every boy/man in the bar only based on their hair. There is a lot of creative hair on mans in Williamsburg.

http://www.jezebelmusic.com <--- If you live in NY or sometimes like to visit check out this website. They have neat stuff. I am officially a fan of both their bands and their venue spaces.

When I got home I sat and stuffed my face with more free catered sandwiches...it was awesome.

Things I Need to Do
1. Figure out who has my "Cheap Bastard's Guide to New York" because I need it back.
2. HAIRCUT - like it's my job
3. I either need to buy another pair of pants or do laundry....my head says do laundry.....my gut says buy some pants.
4. Finally start that band. I figure I need to do about 3 performances to really get it out of my system.

I am glad my friends let me rant and then yell "play some tuuuuunes".

No comments: