Friday, February 16, 2007

Bars in Brooklyn, Good Times on Tap

Recovery 101.

I went to a free show with several bands, one of which is the Lisps and they are quite enjoyable! Basically seeing all these bands made me think that having a band wouldn't be so hard and the experience encouraged me to write...so it was a good time.

I scoped out the Williamsburg stock of men and realized for the first time in a while, I can do whatever I want. I had a wonderful time speaking with Liz and Michelle and friend Kate (Cate?!?). There are plans for a brunch which will include others....

The great thing about NY is that every night has the potential to be an adventure. This one was low key but it felt good. I'm very much looking foward to a theater festival this summer of some sort....and if all the boys in NY look like the Williamsburg crew then I am in for some fun.

I now have a new found respect for the tambourine and a little bit of a crush on the drummer of the Lisps. And cheers to fun bartenders too.

If this is my new life, bring it on....I ate catered food from Michelle's work for dinner and post drunk snack...awesome.

I heart my options. They are great.

No comments: