Sunday, February 18, 2007

In the words of Dave, you haven't lived until someone has fucked you over.

I've decided that feelings are too complicated. I'm trying to figure how anger, regret, joy, and somehow feelings for another man all can mix up together in any sort of functional fashion.

Dear Dave and Mike P.,

Thank you for the beers and the probably not idle violent threats against a certain boy.

Go Texas.

Love,

Andrea

I got all my bank details for London in the mail....I have two cards with two different account numbers and I'm not sure what that means.

I also found out one of my friends is possibly in a pyramid scheme selling some sort of juice....

I can only ask...how did we all get here?

I don't want to be sad about someone that didn't let me be me. I also don't feel ready to deal with any kind of romantic inklings towards other people.
It's almost 6 am and I am still awake.

Peace kids, I'm pretty freakin' tired.

No comments: