Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Paper Shiv Will Do No Harm

There was a play in the Neo Futurists show last night called Ineffective Fighting Moves or something like that.

Ok so me and the internet were in a fight, but I surrendered and now I have a T Mobile HotSpot Account.

I watched Michelle and Liz take the giantest pile of laundry ever to the 'Mat as in Laundromat. Through no fault of their own (or mine- I wasn't there), the sheets, bath mat, and other things were vomited on. I was afraid I missed a really good staying at home apartment night but now I am just glad I got out of there alive last night.

The best advice I've gotten lately is to spin everything for the positive, because even if it is isn't true, it will only help.

I had a really good brunch with friends. The Popover Cafe might be one of my favorite breakfast places.

I'm applying for jobs now...I need a job, not for money but because I need to feel productive and like I am contributing....I actually do need the money, but not immediately.

Remember this relationship advice from Liz: If someone doesn't want to recycle, that might be the first sign that something will go awry later....

No comments: